CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Hinckley Challenge

I just wanted to write a little bit about how grateful I am to have accepted the Hinckley Challenge along with my husband. For those who don't know about this you can visit www.hinckleychallenge.com. We really don't read together the same verses or even chapters at the same time, but we do read next to each other. I commented to Heath about this and he said it's just like the Godhead, we are separate and distinct individuals, but one in purpose. He always has a way of saying things in such a way that amazes me and makes me laugh all at the same time. As we read we will often stop each other and talk about how this applies to us. I am so grateful for the love and guidance of a wonderful prophet.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Good for you! Did you figure out how to do the tracking thing on your blog?

Stacey said...

I mean - I guess you figured out how to do the tracking thing:)

nomadicspud said...

I didn't. I just right click on the graph and save it to my desktop. Then I just upload it to my blog. I wish it would do it automatically though.