CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

Tagged

So, a friend of mine (Stacey) got tagged with this. She didn't have the heart to tag anyone else. She didn't know whether it would be a burden. I understand as I would probably do the same thing. I want to carry it forward though so I will tag a few friends, though I'm not sure I know how. . .SO, Michelle, Linda, Diann, Tamara and Ann if you read this consider yourself tagged. Surely it won't take long to answer these questions and it is so much fun to read other peoples answers.

How long have you been together? 11 1/2 years, (10 1/2 married) Wow, time flies!!!
How long did you date? 1 year, 1 month, 2 days
How old is he? Freakin' old!!!!! 33!!!!
Who eats more? Depends on what's for dinner. I usually eat more unless it's steak or ribs. He is so picky I gave up pleasing his meat and potato taste years ago.
Who said "I love you" first? Totally him. Afterwards, I was thinking 'what should I say?' He asked me what I thought about that.
Who is taller? Heath
Who sings better? Neither one of us are big singers. He can't read music. I sing more though (YW and having children does that to you)
Who is smarter? That is so not a fair question. It is totally different. He has a sem-photographic memory. I'm good with numbers, usually.
Who does the laundry? I do. Not because he can't, but because he can't do it right. (I'm just picky)
Who does the dishes? Whoever gets to it first. We have kids though. Faith empties the dishwasher. We are starting Ethyn on loading but we rarely have him do it.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Heath (I think. Is that the right side as you sit in bed? If so, Heath)
Who pays the bills? He makes the money, I spend it. Just joking, he makes the money, I make it stretch as far as possible.
Who mows the lawn? Whoever gets to it first. I do enjoy mowing the lawn but we started Ethyn into mowing last summer. The neighbor noticed and hired him to mow their lawn too.
Who cooks dinner? Again, whoever gets to it first.
Who is more stubborn? Anyone who really knows us, know that one. It's a no brainer, ME, and he would tell you that is the truth!!!
Who kissed who first? Heath asked me if he could kiss me (he knew I'd never been kissed before and knew that it was a big step).
Who asked who out? Blind date, though he did call first.
Who proposed? Heath, twice. I turned him down the first time (I was 18 and so scared).
Who is more sensitive? Me.
Who has more friends? Heath has more friends that he stays in contact with from childhood. Now, we have a lot of the same friends but I probably have more because a associate with more people.
Who has more siblings? I do, with 3. We both have 2 brothers but I have a sister too (a wonderful, awesome sister)
Who wears the pants in the relationship? No brainer, I do. And yes, he would tell you the same.
Who are you tagging? Anyone who wants to be tagged. Normally I wouldn't tag anyone but I would especially love to see the answers of Michelle, Linda, Diann, Tamara and Ann.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Loved it! I was afraid to tag Linda especially because I've heard her opinion on the matter before. Glad you did it:)

Whimsy said...

HEY!!!! So I could have just emailed you, but decided instead to stop by and say hello. I'm so glad you're out here in the blogging universe. Thanks for visiting The Creamery.

About memes: I think that they're FASCINATING. Totally feeds my inner oogler, wanting to know details about someone else's life, directly from them. When do you ever go up and ask someone in person when they first kissed their husband???

wandering nana said...

Stacey,
WHATEVER!