CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Back In Seattle Again

So it's a little late to post this but I moved back to Seattle the beginning of July. As I drove into town the tune 'Back in the Saddle Again' came to mind only I changed the words to "I'm back in Seattle Again". I don't know I thought of the similarity but I keep humming this toon over again. We are out in the country. While I do not like the house at all, the kids love it here. I will post more on the house later. Life has been so crazy since moving here. Trips to Southern California and Idaho, then Heath has kind of monopolizing the internet card.

2 comments:

Kati said...

Wow, where are you guys living? Cute background by the way :)

wandering nana said...

I've been wondering where you are as we haven't heard anything. We had a youth outing and Kevin G asked if we had heard from you. I told him you were here but not sure what was going on as you hadn't posted and hadn't heard anything... everyone wanted to know why you hadn't been to visit at church... you have been missed. Cute post.