CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas Past




Christmas has come and gone. What a busy year. It can be summed up by this: My brother Vance got married. My Aunt Diann came over to my grandma's to help me prepare the food. We made more than 123 Gingerbread men er. . . GingerVance and GingerJenny's. It was such a blessing to see my aunt cutting out those cookies with my children. I had such a wonderful time with my cousins and aunts and uncles who were gathered for the wedding. A perfect pre-Christmas gathering. On Christmas Eve we hurried up to hubbies parents. We had a nice quiet Christmas. On the 27th we drove to Tamarack for a day of snowboarding. Let me tell you the best thing about Idaho is the snow!!! Oh how I missed snowboarding. Each of the kids got lessons and we got free tickets. We rode the lift to the summit and you could see forever. 100 yds from the top my mother-in-law (bless her heart) took a tumble and tore her ACL. On the 30th we took Abram in to the emergency room with pneumonia. Thank heavens we are home now and hopefully soon we will all be rested and healthy.




As I got on the computer tonight I looked at some pics from Christmases past and all the wonderful times we've had over the years. The first picture above was from last year. Our first Christmas in Washington. The picture above was from 2 years ago. We had all of my family gathered at my house. All 13 of us in 1 house for a few days. Eventually I'll figure out how to get the pictures where I want them. For now I'll just have to deal with it as I don't know how to fix it.


1 comments:

Stacey said...

I get to be the first one to post a comment on your blog!! You said something about reading my blog on Sunday, and just today I was trying to remember what you said the name of your blog was. I guessed it on the 2nd try! I hope your kids are getting better. Keep the posts coming. I know your kids are always saying funny things.